Thank you for shopping at Greeniculture Store.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our Policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
For this Return and Refund Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) applies to Greeniculture Agrotech Ltd, Level 11, Medona Tower, 28, Bir Uttam Ak Khanadar Rd, Mohakhali-1212
- Service refers to the Website.
- The website refers to Greeniculture Store, accessible from https://greeniculture.com/shop.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 07 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 07 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision using a clear statement. You can notify us of your choice by:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our Website: https://greeniculture.com/shop/contact
- By phone number: +8801844690149
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The long time non-perishable Goods were purchased in the last 03 days
- The short-time perishable Goods were purchased in the last 24 hours
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Level 11, Medona Tower, 28, Bir Uttam AK Khandakar Rd, Mohakhali-1212
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’d receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.
Call us: +8801844690149 (9 AM- 10 PM)
Or send us an email: [email protected]
This document was last updated on Sept 30, 2020